FirstLine Corporation Pty Ltd of Suite 821, 585 Little Collins Street Melbourne VIC. ACN 086 391 157 (“FirstLine”) is willing to provide the Service upon the condition that you accept all of the terms of this Agreement. In the event that you do not agree with any of these terms or conditions do not access the Service.
By accessing the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF FIRSTLINE:
FirstLine shall provide the Service.
During the term of this Agreement: You will:
- Pay the Subscription Fees in advance;
- Pay the Set Up fee in advance;
- Pay fees set forth by FirstLine for Additional Services;
- Provide a Brief to describe the requirements for the design of the website
- Promptly after receipt of the draft design provide in a single list details of any required design modifications.
- Provide electronic copy of any logos or images that you wish to use on the website;
You acknowledge that:
The Service in general is not error-free and you agree that the existence of error shall not constitute a breach of this Agreement.
The website will include a hyperlink to FirstLine’s website with the words “Web Design Web Hosting by FirstLine” (or similar)
During the term of this Agreement you agree:
Not to use the Service in any application or circumstance that may involve risks of death, personal injury, property damage, serious financial loss, or physical or environmental damage.
Not to use the Service in connection with any activity that is illegal; fraudulent; defamatory; libellous; threatening; harassing; obscene; pornographic; indecent; infringes any intellectual property rights; infringes any rights to publicity or privacy; or violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
Not to use the Service to transmit, to receive responses to, or to facilitate unsolicited bulk email.
The Service may be cancelled at any time by mutual agreement or by either party giving the other 30 days prior notice.
The Licence will terminate if you fail to pay the fee set forth by FirstLine for the Service or Additional Services by the due date. It will also terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement.
Monthly Subscription commences on the day that your new website is ready for you to load content, (whether or not the website is using a temporary domain name, or temporary design.)
Subscriptions are normally payable on the first day of each calendar month. If subscription commences on other than the first day of the month then adjustment to any prepaid fees will be made by increasing or decreasing a subsequent payment
This agreement is governed by the law of the State of Victoria in Australia.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE REFUND
If you are not satisfied with the Service, then FirstLine will refund the Set-up Fee and 1-month Monthly Subscription, provided that you request the refund within the Refund Period specified below:
The Refund Period begins on the date that the website is ready to load content, and ends 30 days later.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
The Service and Additional Services are provided "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" without any representations or warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
In no event shall either party be liable to the other party for consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, special or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of revenue or lost profits, expenses, or lost savings arising from performance or non-performance of any provision of this agreement.
In no event shall FirstLine be liable to you or any person for an amount in excess of the amounts actually paid to FirstLine hereunder.
THE SERVICE: FIRSTLINE WEB SITE
The Service includes: License to use shared web hosting and web-based software application that includes some or all of the following functionality
Classic Web site:
- Complete website, ready for the addition of content;
- One customised web-site design tailored to your choice of colours, and incorporating logos and graphics provided by you;
- Self management of all features using the Content Management System - self manage your site without programmers, designers, IT specialists or knowledge of coding;
- Access for page editing and website management from any Internet connected computer (anywhere in the world) through password protected login;
- (No additional software is required on your computers, it works though Internet Explorer web browser);
- Flexible, multi-level navigation menus, automatically generated on page creation;
- Easy to manage web-site structure: (Change the location of pages in the site hierarchy, as required, with two mouse clicks);
- Online wysiwyg web page editor. ("wysiwyg" = "What You See Is What You Get");
- Spell checking available in the editor;
- Easily create hyperlinks to other pages or external websites;
- Easily upload images for inclusion in your pages;
- Direct editing of HTML source is available (for expert use);
- Easy to use Custom Forms Builder;
- Database storage of forms data;
- Multiple Languages (141 different languages including complex character sets like Chinese, Arabic, Thai);
- Ability to upload and host computer files for download by site visitors. (eg PDF, Word, Excel, Power Point, RTF, music, sound, video, etc.);
- SSL Encryption option;(Additional Cost for your own SSL security certificate)
- Special Pages for "Page Not Found" and "Forbidden";
- Page Editor access to set and edit "Meta Tags" for Keywords and Description;
- Safe Edit: The publicly visible page remains unchanged while editing and while waiting approval.
- No “Under Construction” pages are visible to the public. (only authorised page editors can see them);
- Search Engine Friendly: Compatible with the requirements for all search engines;
- Built in “wizard” to check for broken links;
- Fast reliable secure Website hosting; (High speed (100Mbps) server connection to the Internet Backbone);
- *Email Redirects: Email sent to addresses at your domain (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) can be automatically redirected to your existing email (eg email@example.com)
- Connection of your site to online real-time website statistics with detailed visitor tracking and analysis;
- *Submission to 5 major search engines;
- Online Help Pages, Downloadable 174 page user Manual. (www.firstline.com.au/help)
- 40 minute training session;
- Telephone or email support 8am-8pm (weekdays);
*Site Map (Self Generating)
- Customisable number of levels, layout and colours to suit the site design.
- Display different navigation levels
- Control layout using columns, colours and style sheets
- Exclude nominated pages from site map
- Display page description in DHTML tool tips
Up to 5 pages of content (text and images provided electronically) supplied by you before we commence building the website will be loaded by FirstLine.
*One Custom Form Pre-built:
FirstLine will build one custom form to your specification. (Maximum 15 fields each form).
(Items marked * are activated on request (no extra charge))
FirstLine will set up a photo gallery page, ready for you to upload your photos and thumbnail images.
Display a thumbnail image for each photo;
- Click on the thumbnail to show a large image pop-up;
- Optionally display a description with the large image;
- You can set how many thumbnail images per row/per page;
- Automatically generates “next” and “previous” links when the number of images exceed the per page setting.
Domain Name Registration is not included.
Email Hosting is not included;
Additional Services (such as loading content; additional design; custom design of logos; design of animated graphics; writing or editing copy; photography; sourcing of images; supply of images or graphics; resizing of images; Activating Additional Services; Email Hosting, Domain Name Registration; Provision of SSL security Certificate; Search Engine Optimisation; Search Engine Marketing; and other services) may be provided for additional fees as agreed between the parties.
* Items marked with an asterisk will be activated on request.